What Animal Do I Look Like Camera

What Animal Do I Look Like Camera

What fauna exercise you lot look like?

This application aid you lot. App analyzing what animal are yous. But point the camera at face, press and hold and see results. Y'all can too prank your friends !
Take fun!

Disclaimer: This app is not a existent scanner. Awarding everytime show a random results.

What's New

This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple tree Scout app icon.

Ratings and Reviews

Daughter With cats said it is bad

I gave information technology a 3 because it's not giving me a pet animal but it is still really fun and when it shows me what animal I look like I think it looks really beautiful. Merely I changed information technology to a two star considering when I took a picture of a beenie boo unicorn and it said it looked like a bear. ADDS ARE Slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A person lied that person said if y'all turn off your WiFi there'southward no adds and I turned off my WiFi and there was an add together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I started the game and it wasn't showing anything and first it said nix looks like a gorilla and and so It said it looks like a puppy

Non coooolll bro'due south

I am so scared of this game it looks like information technology is scanning your face up and takes your pics it freaks me out so if you want to stay safe DONT DOWNLOAD this game ever never E'er I am alarm u keeps your kids condom and anybody else u know with this app if you take it delet information technology right now merely I don't control u if you don't want u don't have to just I am merely trying to proceed u safety considering I am Christian and I wouldn't want anyone of you to become hurt because of this game my cousin as well said they are non comfortable with this game every bit well so that makes two and I am sure there are more people that call back this game is bad but I am very i'm uncomfortable with it an information technology is not coool at all and who always made this isn't that funny because information technology tells you you look like an animal and that hurts some people non absurd at all and this makes me up set near how our world is at present it is a dangourEs identify information technology apply to exist very safe just not anymore because people have to come up a ruin it when information technology could be a very prophylactic places It only makes me so mad ugggghhhh 100 percent fake I am fornreal

dO wAlLs hAv liVeS?

This game is pretty fun, but is fake and puts random animals. This game could also be offensive to people who think information technology's true past calling people a panda, or elephant it could make people recollect that the game is calling them FAT. They also keep your picture, which I think is pretty creepy. I took my dog and did it and information technology said he looked similar a BEAR and stuff, like WOT, I as well took a movie of the Floor and did information technology and it said the floor looked like a KOALA, I mean WAT FIIIIIXXX DDDIIISSS. I don't desire this game taken down cause other people like it though, I just wanna ask the owners if they could change this and make it to be more legit. You might as well play "sentry nothing and die of boredom" and then this faux nonsense. They're trying to make you think that and give it good reviews so they get money prob. And then if I were y'all, I'd sentry "wAtCh nOthIng aNd diE oF colorlessness, yAy."

App Privacy

The developer, Denis Batishchev, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of information to Apple tree. For more data, see the developer's privacy policy.

No Details Provided

The programmer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their adjacent app update.

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members tin can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You lot Might Likewise Similar

What Animal Do I Look Like Camera

Source: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/animal-face-scanner-simulator-what-animal-are-you/id1217043483

Comments